Thursday, March 12, 2009

Winter Wonderland



Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Disneyland! It is one of my favorite places in the whole world to be. I especially love it during the christmas hoildays. The way they decorate everything with the light and holly and all the decorations is absolutly beautiful. So of course, this year I went to Disneyland over christmas break and it was once again a winter wonderland.

In January, my family along with my friend Cari went to mammoth to go skiing and snowboarding. Since it was my second time boarding I was a little nervous, but after I went It was the best sport I have ever tried. I love it. I go all the time now and it is such a blast.

3 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

You know this makes me so jealous! We're hopefully going to make it out to Disney World this fall...so there!lol :)

Ashley said...

I am so jealous! i just told Matt the other day I wanted to go there! If you go you will have to let me know how it is!

Holli said...

Good times, I haven't been to Disneyland since I was in High School...we def need to have a reunion there in the near future and repeat some of those good times from the ol' days :)