Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Class of 2009!

My graduation was on Sunday, May 24th. It was supposed to be one of the happiest days on my life......and although it was a good day, I was not as excited as I thought I would be. I am not sure why though; my parents and grandparents were excited and even Matt's parents were excited. It was a good day, and I was excited but scared at the same time to make that step into the real world. I have been going to school my whole life and now I don't have to go to school.....it is really weird! Well, all and all it was a good day and here are a few pictures. I am looking forward to my party this weekend!







Mom, Dad and Me


The Grandparents




My Grandma and I




Matt and I






Matts Family

My friend Cari and I






2 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Congrats! We'll have to celebrate when I get into town next week! I'm so proud of you! OK...so remember when you said that you would wait until you graduate to get married??? Just sayin....lol. YOu know I love you!

Holli said...

Congratulations!!! Woot...Woot...you are a good lookin grad ;) p.s. I need to figure out a way to get down there in the next couple weeks so you me and brit could have a little reunion!