Friday, June 20, 2008

Matt Update

This break up has been one of the hardest things I have had to deal with. I am so emotionally exhausted. I can't sleep. I can't eat, which is great cuz I have lost 13 pounds since saturday, but this whole thing really sucks. When he came over on Wednesay he had already made up his mind that we need to be by ourselves for awhile and let time take its course. I know this is a good thing for both of us and if it is ment to be then we will be together. I just have to say that if this is what we both wanted then we would not be sitting in my room crying togther for almost 2 hours. It shouldn't be this hard. I am so lost as to what to do. I only have one option and that is to let him go, but that is a really hard thing for me to do. He was my best friend and the first person I would call no matter what. Even if I had a girl problem, I would call him for help....sad I know, but we really had a great relationship. Besides the arguing about to get married or not to get marreid we truly enjoyed each others company. I made soo many good memories with him and for that I will forever be greatful! He is going to make someone very happy one day and I wish that were me, but as of now I can't be that girl :(



I wouldnt normally post things like this, bt writing about it is helping with the healing process. lol!

No comments: