Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Saga Continues

So more on the Matt story. This will probably be the last story on Matt because we are done. He officially wants nothing to do with me. He doesnt even want to talk to me. Anyways we hung out all last weekend and things went really well, so well that I thought we were going to work things out. Then I hung out with him again last night and he decided that we need to go our seperate ways. He doesnt know why he doesnt want to be with me, but he loves me and things just are not going to work out for us. I am so over the drama of this revolving door- make up/break up relationship that I just need to focus on school and get him out of my life. I am just having a hard time dealing with the idea of not having him in my life. The worst part is now I have to start over in this lovely dating world, which I am not looking forward to; so I am just going to be by myself for awhile. Besides I dont think it is fair to date someone when I am still in love with someone else! So I am trying to keep my head up and remember that I am a great girl and will eventually find someone who feels the same way about me as I feel about them!

1 comment:

Brit n' Ryan said...

Hey babe,
I'm so sorry you're hurting again because of Matt. You're a strong one though, and I know you'll find happiness again. I love you, doens't that make it all better? Really though, you know you can talk to me anytime. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yet, when I was texting you, I was quitting my job. I assume you get off work at 5, so I'll call you tomorrow night. Love you lots.